Locations and contactI see patients at
Elizabeth Crawford joined the Department of Emergency Medicine as full-time faculty in 2016 as an Advanced Practice Provider in the Emergency Department's Observation Unit. Her primary areas of interest include disaster management and medical response, geriatric trauma, effective utilization of advanced practitioners in designated trauma centers, and predicators of clinical excellence in minority medical/PA school applicant populations. She enjoys skiing, kayaking, backpacking, and spending as much time as possible outdoors in the great Pacific Northwest.
Education and training
- B.S., 2001, Boston University
- M.S., 2007, Northeastern University
- Critical Care Medicine, Department of Anesthesia and Perioperative Medicine, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, Oregon, United States, 2008
- Physician Assistant - Certified, National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support, American Heart Association
- Advanced Trauma Life Support, American College of Surgeons
Memberships and associations:
- Fellow, American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Physician Assistant Education Association
- Oregon Society of Physician Assistants
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.