Dr. Bompolaki is a Board certified prosthodontist. She received a Master’s degree in Oral Biology and a Certificate in Prosthodontics from Texas A&M University Baylor College of Dentistry in Dallas, TX. Her primary practice focus is treating patients needing extensive restorative dental care, ranging from complete dentures to full mouth rehabilitations on natural teeth and/or dental implants.
She is the chair of the National Prosthodontic Resident Examination Committee of the American College of Prosthodontists (ACP), a member of the Research Submission Committee of the Academy of Osseointegration and a member of the Osseointegration Foundation Research Grant Committee.
She is also a member of the American College of Prosthodontists, the Academy of Osseointegration, the European Prosthodontic Association and the Greek Prosthodontic Society.
Dr. Bompolaki joined the OHSU Faculty Dental Practice in 2015.
- D.D.S., 2009, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
- M.S., 2014, Texas A&M University Baylor College of Dentistry
- Certificate in Prosthodontics, Texas A&M University, Baylor College of Dentistry, Dallas, Texas
- Diplomate of the American Board of Prosthodontics, Fellow of the American College of Prosthodontists
Memberships and associations
- Diplomate of the American Board of Prosthodontics
- Fellow of the American College of Prosthodontists
- Member of the Academy of Osseointegration
- Member of the Academy of Osseointegration Research Submission Committee (2015-2018)
- Member of the Academy of Osseointegration and Osseintegration Foundation Research Grant Committee (2015-2018)
- Chair, National Prosthodontic Resident Examination Committee