Dr. Bompolaki is a Board certified prosthodontist. She received a Master’s degree in Oral Biology and a Certificate in Prosthodontics from Texas A&M University Baylor College of Dentistry in Dallas, TX. Her primary practice focus is treating patients needing extensive restorative dental care, ranging from complete dentures to full mouth rehabilitations on natural teeth and/or dental implants.
She is the chair of the National Prosthodontic Resident Examination Committee of the American College of Prosthodontists (ACP), a member of the Research Submission Committee of the Academy of Osseointegration and a member of the Osseointegration Foundation Research Grant Committee.
She is also a member of the American College of Prosthodontists, the Academy of Osseointegration, the European Prosthodontic Association and the Greek Prosthodontic Society.
Dr. Bompolaki joined the OHSU Faculty Dental Practice in 2015.
Education and training
- D.D.S., 2009, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
- M.S., 2014, Texas A&M University Baylor College of Dentistry
- Certificate in Prosthodontics, Texas A&M University, Baylor College of Dentistry, Dallas, Texas
- Diplomate of the American Board of Prosthodontics, Fellow of the American College of Prosthodontists
Memberships and associations:
- Diplomate of the American Board of Prosthodontics
- Fellow of the American College of Prosthodontists (ACP)
- Member of the Academy of Osseointegration (AO)
- Member of the American Association for Dental, Oral, and Craniofacial Research (AADOCR)
- Member of the American Dental Education Association (ADEA)
- Fellow, ADEA Leadership Institute (Class of 2023)
- Member of the Academy of Osseointegration Research Submission Committee (2015-2022)
- Member of the Academy of Osseointegration and Osseintegration Foundation Research Grant Committee (2015-2022)
- Chair, National Prosthodontic Resident Examination Committee (2019-2022)
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.