Locations and contactI see patients at
OHSU Knight Cardiovascular Institute Cardiology Clinic, South Waterfront
Address3303 S. Bond Avenue, seventh floorPortland, Oregon 97239
Dr. Le only sees patients at the Portland VA medical center. To arrange for an appointment, VA patients should contact their VA primary provider for a referral to cardiology clinic.
Education and training
- M.D., 1993, Yale School of Medicine
- Internal Medicine: Yale-New Haven Hospital, New Haven, CT (1994)
- Internal Medicine: Yale-New Haven Hospital, New Haven, CT (1996)
- Cardiovascular Medicine: University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA (2002)
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- National Board of Echocardiography - Adult Comprehensive
Memberships and associations:
- American College of Cardiology - Fellow
- American Society of Echocardiography - Fellow
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.