David Sheridan, M.D.
Accepting new patients
- Associate Professor, Department of Emergency Medicine, Co-Director, Innovative, Disruptive, Emerging Applications for Emergency Medicine
- Associate Professor of Emergency Medicine, School of Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
- Emergency Medicine (Pediatric)
Locations and contactI see patients at
OHSU and Doernbecher Emergency Room
Address3181 SW Sam Jackson Park RdPortland, Oregon 97239
Dr. Sheridan joined the Department of Emergency Medicine as a full-time faculty in July 2016 after completing both his residency and fellowship training at OHSU. He specializes in clinical research of pediatric headache treatment, pediatric head trauma and pediatric mental healthcare in the emergency department and medical device development.
Outside of work, Dr. Sheridan enjoys spending time with his wife and three daughters and coaching his daughters’ sports teams.
Education and training
- M.D., 2010, Medical College of Wisconsin
- Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR 2013
- Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR 2016
- American Board of Pediatrics
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.