I see patients at
Address700 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
David Kube M.D., specializes in the evaluation of children with a wide variety of developmental disabilities. He is particularly interested in the evaluation and management of children with ADHD, learning disabilities, cognitive disorder, and other disorders that affect a child’s ability to learn at school.
Dr. Kube enjoys spending time with his wife, a school teacher, their two adult children, and their dogs. The whole family enjoys traveling throughout the U.S. and Europe. In his spare time, he enjoys cooking, reading, and playing with his dogs.
- B.S., 1981, Marquette University
- M.D., 1985, Creighton University School of Medicine
- Pediatrics, United States Air Force Medical Center, Keesler Air Force Base, 1988
- Neurodevelopmental disabilities, Kennedy-Krieger Institute, The Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions, 1994
- American Board of Pediatrics, General Pediatrics, 1989
- American Board of Pediatrics, Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, 2001
- Spanish (some)
Memberships and associations
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Association of Pediatric Program Directors
- Child Neurology Society