Dr. Prentice specializes in caring for high risk pregnancies with both maternal and fetal conditions. She is passionate about overall health in and after pregnancy, with special clinical and research interests in obesity, diabetes, exercise, and nutrition before, during, and after pregnancy. She is a strong advocate for maternal health equity and reproductive justice. She knows how important it is for pregnant patients to feel supported regardless of what decision they must make during their pregnancy.
Outside of work, Dr. Prentice enjoys spending time with her husband, an urgent care physician, and her two dogs, Bailey and Luna. They enjoy camping, kayaking, hiking, and traveling. Dr. Prentice enjoys dabbling in competitive CrossFit, which suits her well as a former University of Denver gymnast. You will often find her taking photos in handstands on her various travels.
Education and training
- B.S., 2011, University of Denver
- D.O., 2016, Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology, SSM Health St. Anthony – Oklahoma City, 2019
- Maternal Fetal Medicine, Penn State Health, 2022
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology – Obstetrics and Gynecology
Memberships and associations:
- Society of Maternal Fetal Medicine
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American College of Osteopathic Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.