I see patients at
Address3181 SW Sam Jackson Park RdPortland, Oregon 97239
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.
Dr. McEvoy's clinical interest involves pulmonary function testing in neonates and pediatric patients. She received her medical degree in 1985 from Loyola University of Chicago Stritch School of Medicine in Maywood, Ill. Dr. McEvoy is board certified in pediatrics and neonatology.
- M.D., 1985, Loyola University of Chicago Stritch School of Medicine
- M.C.R., 2008, Oregon Health & Science University
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital, Los Angeles
- Neonatology-University of Southern California, Los Angeles
Memberships and associations
- Pediatrics, 1989 (recertification 1998)