I see patients at
Address3245 SW Pavilion Loop 6th FloorPortland, Oregon 97239
Dr. Trevino completed medical school at University of California, Davis and residency at University of New Mexico. She pursued a fellowship in geriatric psychiatry at Yale University, and returned to New Mexico to work for the VA system from 2006-2013, and for the San Francisco VA system from 2013-2014. While at the VA, she worked in the psychiatry primary care clinic, and provided psychiatric consultation for the memory disorders clinic and home based primary care program. She worked closely with residents through a faculty appointment at University of New Mexico. Dr. Trevino joined the faculty at OHSU in July of 2014 in outpatient geropsychiatry. Her interests include cognitive disorders and late life depression, as well as resident education.
- B.A., 1993, Stanford University
- M.D., 2000, University of California- Davis
- Psychiatry, University of New Mexico, 2004.
- Geriatric psychiatry, Yale University, 2005
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, psychiatry, 2004
Memberships and associations
- American Association of Geriatric Psychiatry