Locations and contactI see patients at
Chante specializes in helping athletes at all levels return to their sports and recreational activities with better function and less pain. As a former college athlete, Chante enjoys empowering patients to meet their goals. Chante is also a certified ASTYM provider. The ASTYM system finds and treats abnormal soft tissue, using the body's natural healing ability to help patients quickly get back to an active, pain-free lifestyle. In her spare time, Chante enjoys running, competing in triathlons, cooking and traveling.
Education and training
- B.S., 2003, Westmont College
- D.P.T., 2007, Pacific University
- Doctoral capstone project involved studying the effects of spatial and temporal cueing on gait parameters of patient's with Parkinson's disease.
- Orthopaedic certified specialist - American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties
Memberships and associations:
- American Physical Therapy Association
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.