I see patients at
Address700 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Dr. Eriksson specializes in the care of critically ill infants and children. He has been at OHSU Doernbecher since 2011. He has special interests in ensuring that hospitalized children receive the highest quality of care possible, and that hospitals are prepared to deal with large-scale emergencies. In addition to attending in the pediatric ICU, he enjoys spending time teaching medical students, residents, and fellows, and conducting research to improve quality of care.
In his spare time, he enjoys spending time outdoors with his wife and two children.
- M.P.H., 2004, University of California at Los Angeles
- M.D., 2004, University of California at Los Angeles
- Pediatrics, Boston Combined Residency in Pediatrics, 2007
- Pediatric critical care, Children’s Hospital Boston, 2011
- American Board of Pediatrics, 2007
- Spanish (some)