I see patients at
Address700 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Dr. Rebecca “Becky” Riggs is a pediatric neuro-intensivist and clinical researcher specializing in the study and application of ophthalmic ultrasonography and neurosonography to improve critical care for pediatric patients with acute flaccid myelitis and other neurological and spinal conditions.
Education and training
- B.A., 2004, University of Tennessee
- M.D., 2008, University of Tennessee College of Medicine
- Pediatrics, Children’s Hospital & Research Center, Oakland, CA, 2011
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Children’s National Medical Center, Washington, D.C., 2014
- Pediatric Neuro-Critical Care, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD, 2015
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.