Dr. O'Glasser received her AB in Biology at the University of Chicago, where she discovered her passion for the practice of medicine. She then attended Jefferson Medical College in Philadelphia, earning her MD degree in 2007. She made the transcontinental trek to Portland, OR, for her internal medicine residency at OHSU, and she has excitedly been an enthusiastic citizen of the Pacific Northwest ever since. Upon graduating from residency in 2010, she joined the teaching faculty within OHSU's Division of Hospital Medicine.
She is now the Medical Director of the Pre-Operative Medicine Clinic. Clinical and research interests include peri-operative medicine and quality improvement, social media for clinicians, non-traditional and digital scholarship, and advocacy. She is actively involved with the American College of Physicians at the Oregon Chapter and National level, including serving on the National Council of Early Career Physicians. When not at OHSU, she enjoys genealogy research, cooking, gardening, knitting, hiking, and spending time with her husband and two children.
Education and training
- A.B., 2003, University of Chicago
- M.D., 2007, Jefferson Medical College
- Oregon Health & Science University, 2008
- Oregon Health & Science University, 2010
Memberships and associations:
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American College of Physicians
- Oregon ACP Chapter, Faculty co-chair, Council of Residents and Fellows
- Society for Perioperative Assessment and Quality Improvement (SPAQI), Vice President/President Elect
- Society of Hospital Medicine
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.