I see patients at
Address700 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Dr. Riley has specialized training in behavioral therapies for children and families across the range of behavioral, developmental, and medical complexity. As part of the IDD Behavioral Pediatrics Treatment Program, Dr. Riley helps families with common behavioral issues of childhood like noncompliance, toileting difficulties, sleep problems, and unwanted habits. Dr. Riley also supervises the integrated Behavioral Health Consultation Clinic in General Pediatrics.
On the weekends, you’ll usually find Dr. Riley and his wife hiking, fishing, or otherwise taking advantage of the beautiful areas surrounding Portland (followed by a good meal in the city, of course).
- B.A., 2005, University of Nebraska
- M.A., 2009, Western Michigan University
- Ph.D., 2012, Western Michigan University
- Clinical psychology internship in developmental disabilities and pediatric psychology, Institute on Development and Disability at OHSU, 2011-2012
- Behavioral pediatrics and pediatric psychology, Institute on Development and Disability at OHSU, 2012-2013
- Oregon Board of Psychologist Examiners
Memberships and associations
- Society of Pediatric Psychology