Locations and contactI see patients at
Address700 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Dr. Riley has specialized training in behavioral therapies for children and families across the range of behavioral, developmental, and medical complexity. As part of the Behavioral Pediatrics Treatment Program, Dr. Riley helps families with common behavioral issues of childhood like noncompliance, toileting difficulties, sleep problems, and unwanted habits. Dr. Riley also supervises the integrated Behavioral Health Consultation Clinic in General Pediatrics.
On the weekends, you’ll usually find Dr. Riley and his wife hiking, fishing, or otherwise taking advantage of the beautiful areas surrounding Portland (followed by a good meal in the city, of course).
Education and training
- B.A., 2005, University of Nebraska
- M.A., 2009, Western Michigan University
- Ph.D., 2012, Western Michigan University
- Clinical psychology internship in developmental disabilities and pediatric psychology, Institute on Development and Disability at OHSU, 2011-2012
- Behavioral pediatrics and pediatric psychology, Institute on Development and Disability at OHSU, 2012-2013
- Oregon Board of Psychologist Examiners
Memberships and associations:
- American Psychological Association, Society of Pediatric Psychology, Collaborative Family Healthcare Association
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.