The Biostatistics Shared Resource (BSR) is one of several OHSU resources supported by the Knight Cancer Institute's National Cancer Institute Cancer Center Support Grant. The BSR strives to enhance the quality and rigor of cancer research through professional consultation and collaboration with Knight Cancer Investigators during all phases of the research life-cycle. The primary aim of the BSR is to provide comprehensive and integrated biostatistics support to basic, clinical and population science researchers conducting cancer research at OHSU.
- Byung Park, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Biostatistics, OHSU-PSU School of Public Health
Director, Biostatistics Shared Resource
- Jessica Minnier, Ph.D.
- Assistant Professor of Biostatistics, OHSU-PSU School of Public Health
- Rochelle Fu, Ph.D.
Professor of Biostatistics, OHSU-PSU School of Public Health
- Jeong Lim, Ph.D.
- Solange Bassale, M.S.
- Catherine Degnin, Ph.D. (BioChem), M.S.
- Lina Gao, Ph.D. (Genetics), M.S.
- Andy Kaempf, M.S.
- Emile Latour, M.S.
- Yun Yu, M.S.
- Rebecca Agnor, M.S.
- Sarah Taylor, M.A., SHRM-CP
- Concept stage support including assistance on study design, sample size and power analysis, and statistical analysis plans for grant and protocol development.
- Project stage support including data management consultation, data preparation, interim analysis, statistical analysis, and manuscript preparation and review.
- Infrastructure support including participation in the Clinical Research Review Committee (CRRC) and Data Safety and Monitoring Committee (DSMC) and statistical support to other OHSU Knight Cancer Institute core resources.