Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.
Dr. Terry Morgan's primary research mission is to determine how uteroplacental vascular remodeling during pregnancy affects blood flow to the placenta leads to common maternal pregnancy complications and fetal programming of adult onset disease in their progeny. Read more on the Morgan Research Lab website.
- B.S., 1989, University of Utah
- Ph.D., 1998, University of Utah
- M.D., 2000, University of Utah
- Anatomic Pathology, Stanford University, Stanford, California, 2000-2002
- Surgical Pathology, Stanford University, Stanford, California, 2002-2003
- Cytopathology, Stanford University, Stanford, California, 2004-2005
- Anatomic Pathology, American Board of Pathology, 2003
- Cytopathology, American Board of Pathology, 2005