Dr. Sullivan is a member of the Hospitalist Program at the OHSU. He received his medical degree from the University of California, Davis. He was chief resident and completed his residency at OHSU. Away from the office he enjoys reading, bicycling and hiking.
Education and training
- B.A., 1989, University of California--Santa Barbara
- M.D., 1994, University of California--Davis
- Oregon Health & Science University, 1995
- Oregon Health & Science University, 1997
- Chief Resident, Oregon Health & Science University, 1998
Memberships and associations:
- American Board of Internal Medicine, 1997
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.