Education and training
- B.A., 2007, Johns Hopkins University
- M.D., 2012, Oregon Health & Science University
- Chief Resident Anatomic Pathology, University of Washington Medical Center, 2015-2016
- Anatomic and Clinical Pathology Residency, University of Washington Medical Center, 2012-2016
- Renal Pathology Fellowship, University of Washington Medical Center, 2016-2017
- Anatomic and Clinical Pathology (American Board of Pathology), 2016
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.