I see patients at
Address3161 SW Pavilion LoopPortland, Oregon 97239Enter an address to be localized.
Dr. Nagel has been involved in healthcare since 1986, starting as a Navy Corpsman. She obtained her MSN degree in 2010, and a doctorate in health sciences in 2015. Her doctoral research studied factors influencing RN ability to take care of patients admitted with Ebola.
She loves endurance cycling and hiking. Although, she and her wife love almost anything that involves being outside. They moved to Portland recently with their two dogs, and have begun exploring this beautiful part of the country.
- B.S., 1996, Texas Women University
- B.S.N., 2001, Texas Christian University
- M.S.N., 2010, University of Texas Arlington
- D.H.Sc., 2015, University of Texas Arlington
- Spanish (some)
Memberships and associations
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Society of Critical Care Medicine
- Emergency Nurse Association