He takes a special interest in using ultrasound to diagnose critical illness in the ICU.
In his spare time he enjoys spending time with his family, listening to and playing music, getting outdoors for an occasional adventure, and exploring everything the Portland area has to offer.
Education and training
- M.D., 2008, The University of Arizona College of Medicine
- Transitional year internship, St. Vincent’s Medical Center, New York Medical College, 2009
- Critical care medicine, Oregon Health & Science University, 2013
- Anesthesiology, American Board of Anesthesiology, 2014
Memberships and associations:
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.