Marc Loriaux, M.D., Ph.D. joined the Department of Pathology and Medicine in July, 2003 after completing a fellowship in hematopathology at OHSU. He will help to staff the diagnostic hematopathology service and continue his research in Dr. Brian Druker’s laboratory studying tyrosine kinases as possible therapeutic targets in the treatment of hematologic malignancies.
Education and training
- B.A., 1987, University of Colorado
- Ph.D., 1995, Oregon Health & Science University
- M.D., 1997, Oregon Health & Science University
- Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, Oregon, 1997-2001
- Hematopathology, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, Oregon, 2001-2003
- Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, American Board of Pathology, 2002
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.