Professional Interests: Research focusing on how to improve survival from out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
Education and training
- M.D., 2017, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- M.P.H., 2013, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- M. Phil., 2012, University of Cambridge
- Emergency Medicine, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, OR 2020
- Emergency Care Research, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, OR 2022
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.