I see patients at
Address3181 SW Sam Jackson Park RdPortland, Oregon 97239Enter an address to be localized.
Dr. McCall grew up as an army brat, moving every few years until moving to Astoria, OR, after residency, and stayed for several years before she ventured out. She studied German and Spanish as an undergraduate, but after spending two years teaching English in Hungary as a Peace Corps Volunteer, she decided she wanted to go into medicine. She loves pediatrics because she feels like she can really make an impact on her patients and families.
In her free time, Dr. McCall and her husband love to travel, occasionally doing a “race-cation,” combining with a triathlon as well. She also loves photography, spending time with her fur-babies, and cooking with her husband.
- D.O., 2004, Touro University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Chino Valley Medical Center, Chino, CA 2006
- Pediatrics, Loma Linda University Children’s Hospital, Loma Linda, CA 2009
- American Board of Pediatrics
Memberships and associations
- American Academy of Pediatrics