Dr. Fan is an expert in diagnosis of leukemia, lymphoma, congenitial and acquired bone marrow failure disorders.
Dr. Fan's research interest is in developing sensitive and advanced diagnotic tests for leukemia and lymphoma.
- Chinese (Mandarin)
Education and training
- M.D., 1986, Beijing Medical University
- M.S., 1989, Beijing Medical University
- Ph.D., 1992, Wayne State University
- Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, University of Cincinnati, 1996-2000
- Hematopathology, Indiana University, 2000-2001
- Anatomic and Clinical Pathology (American Board of Pathology), 2000
- Hematology (American Board of Pathology), 2001
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.