Erica provides care for pediatric oncology patients receiving chemotherapy and when hospitalized for complications/side effects of their illness or treatment. She also provides care for patients receiving bone marrow transplants and after for complications. She helps coordinate care for these patients with other specialties while admitted.
In her spare time, she enjoys running, reading, hiking, and spending time with her family.
- R.N., 2004, Texas Christian University
- M.S.N., 2008, University of Texas
- P.N.P., 2008, University of Texas
Memberships and associations
- Association of Pediatric Hematoloyg/Oncology Nurses
- National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners