Locations and contactI see patients at
Address3181 SW Sam Jackson Park RdPortland, Oregon 97239
Main Hospital, tenth floor
Dr. Korngold is the Vice Chair of Clinical Operations for the Department of Radiology at OHSU, previously serving as Section Chief of Body Imaging until October 2022. Her clinical focus is imaging and staging of colorectal cancer, and she serves as lead author on the Colon and Rectal Staging and Surveillance Appropriateness Criteria guidelines through the ACR. She completed her residency in Diagnostic Radiology at Massachusetts General Hospital, where she served as Chief Resident, followed by fellowship in Abdominal and Interventional Radiology at MGH, and served on faculty at MGH for 3 years before moving to Portland with her family, where she joined the faculty at OHSU in 2009. She is passionate about workplace equity, transparent and collaborative leadership, and faculty wellness.
Education and training
- B.A., 1996, Amherst College, magna cum laude
- M.D., 2001, Washington University School of Medicine, AOA
- Diagnostic Radiology, Massachusetts General Hospital/Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 2006
- Chief Resident, Diagnostic Radiology, Massachusetts General Hospital/Harvard Medical School, 2004-2005
- Abdominal and Interventional Radiology, Massachusetts General Hospital/Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, 2007
- American Board of Radiology, 2006
- Full Recertification ABR 2016
Memberships and associations:
- ACR Appropriateness Criteria Expert Panel for Gastrointenstinal Imaging, Society of Abdominal Imaging Disease-Focused Panel for Rectal and Anal Imaging, American Roentgen Ray Society, Radiologic Society of North America, Society of Abdominal Radiology
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.