I see patients at
Address3181 SW Sam Jackson Park RdPortland, Oregon 97239
Dr. Jones joined the Department of Emergency Medicine as full-time faculty in July 2014 after completing fellowship training at OHSU. He currently serves as one of the Associate Residency Director as well as the Co-Director of the Emergency Medicine Education Fellowship. His interests are in curriculum development, trauma, and diagnostic testing education. Outside of work he spends time with his family and likes to ski, climb and boat.
- M.S., 2005, University of Colorado at Colorado Springs
- M.D., 2009, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
- M.C.R., 2015, Oregon Health & Science University
- Emergency Medicine, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA 2012
- Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR 2014