Dr. Da Jin grew up in the Portland metropolitan area. She is board certified in Internal Medicine and completed subspecialty training in Clinical Informatics. She practices hospital medicine on OHSU's Marquam Hill campus currently, and previously was on the faculty at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center and the University of California, Los Angeles. She is delighted to be back in Portland, and when she is not working, she enjoys spending time with her family and re-discovering the Pacific Northwest.
Education and training
- B.S., 2006, Stanford University
- M.D., 2012, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- Internal Medicine, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, 2012-2015
- Clinical Informatics, Oregon Health & Science University, 2020-2022
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.