I see patients at
Address3181 SW Sam Jackson Park RdPortland, Oregon 97239Enter an address to be localized.
As a neonatologist, Dr. Jordan specializes in the care of infants born prematurely and full-term infants who need intensive care. He considers it a great privilege to care for such fragile infants. He is also board certified in internal medicine and has advanced training in human genetics.
Dr. Jordan’s research interests are primarily focused on the impact of maternal factors on predicting neonatal outcomes, allowing him to draw upon his training in adult medicine and genetics to help improve the care of neonates. He also has a clinical interest in infants born with disorders of sex development.
When he’s not in the hospital, Dr. Jordan enjoys spending time with his wife and three children. They can often be found on the hiking trails of Oregon or out Geocaching. He also enjoys baking homemade bread, playing blues guitar, watching college football and trying new recipes in the kitchen.
- B.S., 1998, University of Notre Dame
- Ph.D., 2003, University of California at Los Angeles
- M.D., 2007, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA
- Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, University of Michigan (2011)
- Chief Resident, Pediatrics, University of Michigan (2012)
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, University of Michigan (2014)
- American Board of Pediatrics (2011)
- American Board of Pediatrics, Sub-board Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine (2016)
- American Board of Internal Medicine (2011)
Memberships and associations
- American Society of Human Genetics, 2000-03
- American Academy of Pediatrics