Dr. Gross completed medical school at Emory University and her residency at Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH) and McLean Hospital and her fellowship at MGH. She was also active in residency education at MGH. She joined the faculty at OHSU in July of 2011 as an associate professor and inpatient psychiatrist within the Department of Psychiatry. In October, 2011, Dr. Gross was awarded the position of associate psychiatry residency training director. Since her arrival, Dr. Gross has been actively teaching and training medical students and residents on the consultation and inpatient services.
Education and training
- B.A., 2001, U. of Pennsylvania
- M.D., 2006, Emory University School of Medicine
- Resident in psychiatry, Massachusetts General Hospital/McLean Hospital, 2010
- Consult-liaison fellow, Department of Psychiatry, Massachusetts General Hospital, 2011
- 2006 - Massachusetts registered physician 2007
Memberships and associations:
- Massachusetts Medical Society
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.