Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.
- B.A., 1999, Newbold College
- M.D., 2005, Loma Linda University
- Psychiatry Residency: University of California, San Diego (2005-2009)
- ABPN Board Certified Adult Psychiatry
Memberships and associations
- American Academy of Emergency Psychiatry (2014 - Present)