I see patients at
Address3161 SW Pavilion LoopPortland, Oregon 97239
Alicia began her career in neurocritical care 15 years ago at Ohio State University while working as a registered nurse. She was exposed to all types of critical care patients but immediately fell in love with neurosurgical, neurotrauma, and stroke patients. The care of these patients came naturally to her and the pathophysiology of the brain fascinated her. This led Alicia to attend graduate school in Baltimore where she specialized in neurocritical care. Her early nurse practitioner years included work in neurointerventional radiology and neurosurgery in Boston in which she developed a focus in neurovascular and specialized in aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage.
In her spare time, Alicia pursues other passions such as travel, photography, and nature. When she is not working or traveling for photography you can find her enjoying Portland’s amazing restaurants, skiing at Mt Hood, and exploring the natural wonders of the Pacific Northwest.
- B.A., 2003, The Ohio State University
- B.S.N., 2004, Eastern Kentucky University
- A.C.N.P., 2009, Johns Hopkins University
- American Nurses Credentialing Center for Acute Critical Care Nurse Practitioner, 2010
Memberships and associations
- Neurocritical Care Society
- American Stroke Association
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- The Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Society of NeuroInterventional Surgery