I see patients at
Address3161 SW Pavilion LoopPortland, Oregon 97239Enter an address to be localized.
Dr. Kovar provides expertise and attending supervision within the Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit of the Knight Cardiovascular Center. He has special interests in point of care ultrasound in the operating room and ICU, hemodynamic monitoring and goal-directed therapy in resuscitation as well as a long-standing emphasis quality assurance and process improvement.
He also seeks to constantly improve patient and interdisciplinary communication as well as patient experience in both the critical care and perioperative portions of their care.
- M.D., 2010, University of Kansas School of Medicine
- Anesthesiology, University of Kansas School of Medicine, 2014
- Critical Care Medicine, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, 2015
- American Board of Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology- Critical Care
Memberships and associations