22nd Annual Conference
Save the date: Oct. 15, 2022
At the premier prostate cancer conference in the Northwest for patients and their families, the OHSU Knight Cancer Institute — in conjunction with the University of British Columbia and the Vancouver Prostate Centre — bring together the foremost experts on prostate cancer to present and discuss the latest findings regarding prostate cancer treatment, prevention, survivorship and scientific progress.
Registration is open to patients, their families, and the community.
Healthcare industry attendance is limited to program sponsors.
- Patients with prostate cancer
- Men at risk for prostate cancer
- Families and loved ones
- Advocates for progress against prostate cancer
- Anyone with an interest in prostate cancer
The conference provides updates on:
- Prevention and early detection of prostate cancer
- Treatment of localized prostate cancer
- Medical management of advanced prostate cancer
- The current status of knowledge about the role of nutrition in prostate cancer
- Highlights of recent scientific progress
The conference also features:
- A survey of current clinical trials that are likely to change the standard of care
- Information about coping with a prostate cancer diagnosis
- Information on sexuality in prostate cancer
- Opportunities for audience participation
- Email us
- Call 503-494-4066