There are many ways you can join us in the fight against cancer. Support someone you care about, discover ways to help people with cancer, and learn how to donate to cancer research. Help the OHSU Knight Cancer Institute transform how the world understands and fights cancer.
Donate to cancer
Your gifts to the OHSU Knight Cancer Institute provide vital resources to conduct innovative research studies, equip state-of-the-art laboratories, support cancer patient care programs and recruit and retain top scientific leaders. With the support of dedicated partners like you, we are helping to turn cancer patients into cancer survivors.
You can make a difference in the lives of people with cancer.
• Raise funds for cancer patients, research and support services
• Join the Knight Cancer Institute at a community event
• Volunteer at OHSU
• Sign up as a potential bone marrow donor
• Consider participating in a familial cancer registry
• Learn about other ways to get involved
Find cancer support services
A good source of support can make a tremendous difference when you or someone you care about is going through cancer treatment.
The Knight offers a range of programs that enhance the well-being and quality of life for people with cancer from the moment of diagnosis through all phases of treatment and beyond treatment into cancer-free survival.
Check out the latest from OHSU Knight Cancer Institute:
• Stay in-the-know about the latest cancer-related news from OHSU.
• Explore new findings, ideas and debates in cancer research and treatment on the Cancer Translated blog.
• Watch public science talks featuring stories told by Knight Cancer researchers, clinicians and patients.
Stories of hope
Brenna Lindsley was 38 when she learned she had breast cancer. She recently celebrated her “Cancerversary” by traveling to Scotland by herself.
Changing the face of cancer
At the OHSU Knight Cancer Institute, we treat your cancer — and care for you as a whole person. Hear from some of our patients and team members in the video below.