Transit (train, bus, streetcar)
Tilikum Crossing brings new rail, walking and biking connections to OHSU. Learn more here.
Live outside the TriMet system or want to shorten your ride? Free parking is available at TriMet Park & Rides 24/7 at 64 locations around the region.
All public transit is ADA accessible.
C-TRAN pass or fare required to board C-TRAN 190. The 190 Marquam Hill Express drops off at Marquam Hill between 6:34am to 7:49am and departs Marquam Hill between 3:40pm to 5:10pm. Learn more on our blog (log in required).
Public & patient trips:
- TriMet fare is $5 a day.
- Streetcar Only fare is $1 for 2 hours. TriMet fare is valid on Streetcar but not vice versa.
- Portland Aerial Tram fare is $4.35 roundtrip. Patient courtesy tickets available at clinics. See the tram page for other valid fare.
OHSU member trips:
- OHSU Badges are valid fare on Portland Streetcar and Portland Aerial Tram.
- Anyone with an active OHSU Badge is eligible for an annual transit pass (TriMet or C-TRAN) subsidized more than 70% by OHSU off retail price. Learn more here.
- Departments can pay for transit by submitting this form.
Express lines run during the morning and afternoon rush only.
Marquam Hill is also accessible via a five minute ride by tram. See South Waterfront transit connections below.
Frequent service to South Waterfront:
Additional transit lines are accessible via the Gibbs Street Pedestrian Bridge
Don't live near a transit line? Long bus ride to OHSU? Want to save money on parking? Park and rides offer a way to travel by car to a direct bus to OHSU. Parking is free 24/7.
Bus lines to OHSU with park and rides on the route
- 9 Powell Blvd
- 12 Barbur/Sandy Blvd
- 17 Holgate/Broadway
- 19 Woodstock/Glisan
- 35 Macadam/Greeley
- 44 Capitol Hwy/Mocks Crest