In need of a bike for riding to OHSU?
OHSU Bike Share
OHSU Bike Share is free to people with an active OHSU email. The bikes are intended for quick trips around South Waterfront Campus and Marquam Plaza.
How OHSU Bike Share works
- An active OHSU email is required.
- To reserve, lock and unlock a bike: download the Bloom bike share app and follow prompts within the app.
- Bikes may be located at and must be returned to any of the four stations:
- For service and repair on an OHSU Bike Share bicycle, contact Go By Bike at 971-271-9270.
More ways to bike with OHSU
OHSU Bike Share is an on campus program for short trips. The below options allow people to:
- Travel to and from campus or other locations for appointments, work, or school.
- Connect with transit lines that would otherwise be a long walk or require a transfer.
- MyCommute members earn cash incentive for trips to OHSU for work and school.
Borrow a bike long term
MyCommute Loaner Bike Program
A limited fleet of loaner bikes, separate from the MyCommute Bike Share bikes, are available for free 30 day loans for new riders that includes guidance and resources for purchasing your own bike at the end of the loan.
Purchase a bike
OHSU Bicycle Subsidy
OHSU provides subsidies for qualified purchase of a bike for people with an OHSU badge.
Bike share around Portland
Portland's public bike share system allows one-way or round trips around Portland including South Waterfront and Marquam Hill.
Biking to OHSU
Find general information about finding a bike, planning a trip, parking, theft prevention, repair and more.
MyCommute is a program for people commuting to OHSU for work and education. Members earn cash incentives to bike, hail a guaranteed ride home, and more.