Professional Development Series
Sessions for the Fall 2021 Professional Development Series are now open for registration:
- Classroom Pedagogy and Education Scholarship - Friday, Oct 1, 2-5 p.m.
- Wellness, Professional Growth, and Mentorship - Thursday, Oct 21, 1-4 p.m.
- Clinical Pedagogy and Educator's Portfolios - Tuesday, Oct 26, 9-12 p.m.
- Promotion and Tenure - Wednesday, Nov 3, 9:30-12 p.m.
- Research and Authorship - Wednesday, Nov 10, 2-4 p.m.
- Publishing and Promoting Your Work - Friday, Dec 3, 12-2:30 p.m.
National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity
OHSU is an institutional member of the National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity. The NCFDD is a nationally recognized, independent organization that provides online career development and mentoring resources for faculty, postdocs and graduate students. Use your OHSU credentials to create an account and gain access to live webinars and a library of enduring materials.
Explore by role
Explore by topic
Make sure to check OHSU Now for Ascend, a bi-weekly updated round-up of faculty development opportunities.
Have suggestions on faculty development resources or opportunities to add to this site? Submit them to the SoM Faculty Advancement and Development Committee.
Contribute to the OHSU Faculty Development Inventory
School of Medicine Faculty Development is interested in gathering and sharing information about beneficial faculty development opportunities—past, present, and future—that are available to OHSU faculty.
All are welcome to assist in this process by viewing the Faculty Development Resources Dashboard for activities and programs that have already been included, and using the activity submission form to add or update activities.
For questions, please contact us.