Save the Date: AAMC Grant Writers Coaching Group for NIH Awards
Better understand how to navigate the world of grant writing, identify the critical sections of successful proposals, and demonstrate the excellence and innovation that propels your grant proposal closer to being funded successfully. This intensive 1-day workshop is open to those actively working on both K and R NIH grant proposals. Additional virtual online learning sessions and continued peer review will be available over 3-4 months after the conclusion of the in-person workshop to further strengthen grant proposals. Registration Opens February 5; Applications due March 24, 2020.
June 18, 2020, San Juan, Puerto Rico
- The OHSU Library provides services to address OHSU community members' needs related to publishing and research sharing, data management, and the demonstration and analysis of publication activity. Their goal is to facilitate the reproducibility, accessibility, and impact of digital scientific materials.
- The OHSU Library provides services and expertise to help students, researchers, and faculty organize, describe, store, and share the data you produce at any point in the research cycle. Use this resource to gain a better understanding of how to plan, share and measure impact of your data related projects.
- The OHSU Library, in collaboration with the Career and Professional Development Center and the Office of Postdoctoral Affairs, hosts a series of workshops designed to assist students, early career researchers and faculty with navigating and implementing tactics and tools for sharing their work and building a professional network. Topics include writing an effective bio, using social media, high impact publishing, LinkedIn, data sharing, professionalism, and more.
- Time: All workshops are 90 minutes, from 2 to 3:30 p.m.
- Cost: Free to all OHSU community members.
- The OHSU Research Integrity Office provides information about the five oversight committees charged with protecting and assuring compliance under the laws that govern the rights and welfare of human and animal subjects, and the oversight of basic and applied scientific research at OHSU, which includes the Institutional Review Board.
All those involved in research at OHSU must complete the Conflict of Interest in Research disclosure and RCR education.
- Use this database to find institutional research training and funding opportunities (including international) for trainees at the undergraduate, graduate, and postdoctoral levels.