The AAMC is accepting submissions for Learn Serve Lead 2021: The AAMC Annual Meeting. Learn Serve Lead (LSL) is open to all those engaged in advancing academic medicine and brings together our medical school and teaching hospital community from across campuses, across disciplines, and across missions.
The call for medical education submissions consists of three types:
- Sessions on Medical Education
- Medical Education Abstracts - Innovation and Research
- Research in Medical Education (RIME) Research and Review Papers
Abstract and session submissions are due December 14, 2020.
RIME submissions are due January 18, 2021.
- The OHSU Library provides services to address OHSU community members' needs related to publishing and research sharing, data management, and the demonstration and analysis of publication activity. Their goal is to facilitate the reproducibility, accessibility, and impact of digital scientific materials.
- The OHSU Library provides services and expertise to help students, researchers, and faculty organize, describe, store, and share the data you produce at any point in the research cycle. Use this resource to gain a better understanding of how to plan, share and measure impact of your data related projects.
- The OHSU Library, in collaboration with the Career and Professional Development Center and the Office of Postdoctoral Affairs, hosts a series of workshops designed to assist students, early career researchers and faculty with navigating and implementing tactics and tools for sharing their work and building a professional network. Topics include writing an effective bio, using social media, high impact publishing, LinkedIn, data sharing, professionalism, and more.
- Time: All workshops are 90 minutes, from 2 to 3:30 p.m.
- Cost: Free to all OHSU community members.
- The OHSU Research Integrity Office provides information about the five oversight committees charged with protecting and assuring compliance under the laws that govern the rights and welfare of human and animal subjects, and the oversight of basic and applied scientific research at OHSU, which includes the Institutional Review Board.
All those involved in research at OHSU must complete the Conflict of Interest in Research disclosure and RCR education.
- The AAMC-Regional Groups on Educational Affairs' Section for Medical Education Scholarship, Research and Evaluation (MESRE) has compiled an annotated bibliography of current educational scholarship opportunities related to COVID-19.
- Use this database to find institutional research training and funding opportunities (including international) for trainees at the undergraduate, graduate, and postdoctoral levels.