Volunteer to help create a culture of health within your workplace. Wellness Champions inform others about wellness opportunities. You will also provide feedback, thoughts or ideas to help make the program better and useful within your work area and for all OHSU employees. Our goal is to have a diverse group of volunteers, representative of the diverse OHSU employee population.
- As an OHSU employee, your EAP benefit provides confidential and professional assistance, including three face-to-face counseling sessions, a 24-hour crisis line, legal consultations, financial coaching, child and eldercare resource retrieval services and a home ownership program.
- Cost: Free to all benefit-eligible employees and their dependents, regardless of the medical plan you are enrolled in.
- The RFWP seeks to provide an array of services to increase clinician wellness and reduce burnout and distress, thereby facilitating a strong and thriving workforce. The program includes confidential counseling and coaching services at the OHSU Marquam Hill campus. Experienced psychologists and psychiatrists also provide professional services in a private location with no EPIC documentation.
- Cost: Free
- Peer support is an accessible and powerful intervention that can reduce distress and promote wellness among health care providers, particularly after an adverse event. The Resident and Faculty Wellness Program (RFWP) developed a peer support program to provide trained clinical faculty peer supporters to OHSU School of Medicine faculty, fellows and residents.
- Breath by Breath is an ongoing drop-in class inspired by the Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Program. This lass is tailored to support patients, caregivers and staff as they pursue well-being in the OHSU healthcare environment.
- Time: Classes are 60 minutes and are offered at various times at OHSU.
- Cost: Free
- March Wellness and Fitness Center offers health and fitness programs, based in science, that are designed to strengthen and nurture all aspects of your daily life — no matter what your state of health or stage of life — in a safe, supportive and motivating environment.
- Cost: Membership required. Details available from March Wellness.
- Spark is the new employee wellness program as of January, 2018 and encompasses everything wellness at OHSU. Broadly speaking, this program advocates for a healthy workplace, a place where you feel supported and empowered to pursue physical, emotional, workplace and financial well-being.
- Cost: Free to OHSU employees
- Maximize your retirement savings and help meet your other financial goals with an in-person consultation with a Fidelity Retirement Planner.
- Time: One hour meetings at either CHH, Market Square Building, Marquam Hill, or West Campus.
- Cost: Free