Promotion and tenure can seem daunting. To help in this process, the School of Medicine Faculty Affairs team has put together, and maintains, a valuable resource page to help guide you through the process.
This Promotion and Tenure page has a wealth of resources to help you understand the P&T process as well as tips from colleagues to help with the process. In addition to finding key information about P&T policies, criteria and procedures, you can expect to find:
- Information on Updating your CV in the era of COVID-19
- An Annotated Guide to the SoM CV
- A presentation on Assessing Faculty Readiness for Promotion
- A Guide to Writing Personal Statements
- OHSU's Educator's Portfolio Guidelines
- A list of Departmental Promotion and Tenure Committee Chairs
- As well as many other guides, templates and reference documents designed to help you through the P&T process.
Make sure to check back often for updated resources and to stay informed of dates for application openings or other key deadlines.