Promotion and tenure can seem daunting. To help in this process, the School of Medicine Faculty Affairs team has put together, and maintains, a valuable resource page to help guide you through the process.
This Promotion and Tenure page has a wealth of resources to help you understand the P&T process as well as tips from colleagues to help with the process. In addition to finding key information about P&T policies, criteria and procedures, you can expect to find:
- Information on Updating your CV in the era of COVID-19
- An Annotated Guide to the SoM CV
- A presentation on Assessing Faculty Readiness for Promotion
- A Guide to Writing Personal Statements
- OHSU's Educator's Portfolio Guidelines
- A list of Departmental Promotion and Tenure Committee Chairs
- As well as many other guides, templates and reference documents designed to help you through the P&T process.
Make sure to check back often for updated resources and to stay informed of dates for application openings or other key deadlines.
Professional Development Series
The Office of Educational Improvement and Innovation hosted a P&T focused workshop on November 3. The workshop focused on Promotion and Tenure policies, practices, and tips at OHSU, and included breakout sessions that focused on P&T in the various schools.