Promotion and tenure can seem daunting. To help in this process, the School of Medicine Faculty Affairs team has put together, and maintains, a valuable resource page to help guide you through the process.
This Promotion and Tenure page has a wealth of resources to help you understand the P&T process as well as tips from colleagues to help with the process. In addition to finding key information about P&T policies, criteria and procedures, you can expect to find:
- Information on Updating your CV in the era of COVID-19
- An Annotated Guide to the SoM CV
- A presentation on Assessing Faculty Readiness for Promotion
- A Guide to Writing Personal Statements
- OHSU's Educator's Portfolio Guidelines
- A list of Departmental Promotion and Tenure Committee Chairs
- As well as many other guides, templates and reference documents designed to help you through the P&T process.
Make sure to check back often for updated resources and to stay informed of dates for application openings or other key deadlines.
Professional Development Series
The Professional Development Series are workshops and presentations aimed at new and early career faculty, but anyone may attend. This year's P&T focused session will focus on promotion and tenure policies, practices, and tips for creating and maintaining your CV and Educator's Portfolio at OHSU.
Thurs., Sept. 29, 9 a.m. - noon.