- Kelly L. Collins, M.D.
- Christina Sayama, M.D. (Division Head)
- Nathan R. Selden, M.D., Ph.D., FACS
- Jesse L. Winer, M.D., FAANS
Garrett K. Zoeller, M.D., FAANS, FACS, FAAP
Campagna Pediatric Neurosurgery Fellow
- Ahmed Helal, M.D.
Nurse Practitioners & Physician Assistants
- Wendy O. Domreis, M.S., R.N., C.P.N.P.
- Erika Ohm, R.N., M.N., C.P.N.P.A.-C.
- Carmel Wimber M.S., P.A.-C
- Laurie Yablon, M.S., R.N., C.P.N.P.
Pediatric Neurosurgery at OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
We offer the highest level of expertise, surgical skill and child-dedicated technology. Services include:
- Comprehensive, team-based care for pediatric brain and spinal cord tumors.
- Integrated care for scoliosis, spina bifida and other spine conditions.
- Minimally invasive techniques for treating Chiari malformation and tethered cord.
- World-class expertise in treating epilepsy and hydrocephalus, including a technique that frees some patients from needing a shunt.