Division of Pediatric Neurosurgery
- Kelly L. Collins, M.D.
- Christina Sayama, M.D. (Division Head)
- Nathan R. Selden, M.D., Ph.D., FACS
- Jesse L. Winer, M.D., FAANS
- Jos'lyn Woodard, M.D.
- Garrett K. Zoeller, M.D., FAANS, FACS, FAAP (Randall Children’s Hospital Neurosurgery Site Director)
Campagna Pediatric Neurosurgery Fellow
- Joshua Loya, M.D.
Nurse Practitioners & Physician Assistants
- Wendy O. Domreis, M.S., R.N., C.P.N.P.
- Erika Ohm, R.N., M.N., C.P.N.P.A.-C.
- Carmel Wimber M.S., P.A.-C
- Laurie Yablon, M.S., R.N., C.P.N.P.
Pediatric Neurosurgery at OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital is nationally recognized for excellence in neurosurgery.
We offer the highest level of expertise, surgical skill and child-dedicated technology. Services include:
- Comprehensive, team-based care for pediatric brain and spinal cord tumors.
- Integrated care for scoliosis, spina bifida and other spine conditions.
- Minimally invasive techniques for treating Chiari malformation and tethered cord.
- World-class expertise in treating epilepsy and hydrocephalus, including a technique that frees some patients from needing a shunt.