2020 - Present2010 - 20192000 - 2009
- Jacob Bagley, MD, is completing an Interventional Neuroradiology Fellowship at Oregon Health & Science University.
- Jo Ling Goh, MD, is completing a Pediatric Neurosurgery Fellowship at UT Southwestern, Dallas.
- Carli Bullis, MD, is completing a Pediatric Neurosurgery Fellowship at Children's Hospital Los Angeles under the direction of Mark Krieger, MD.
- Lauren Simpson, MD, is completing a Pediatric Neurosurgery Fellowship at the University of Alabama under the direction of Jeffrey Blount, MD.
- Kunal Gupta MD, PhD, completed a Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery Fellowship at Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia under the direction of Robert E. Gross, MD, PhD.
- Katie Krause, MD, PhD, completed a Clinical Fellowship in Cerebrovascular and Skull Base Surgery in the Department of Neurological Surgery at the University of Washington, Seattle, Washington.
- Tristan Stani, MD, MS, completed a Cerebrovascular/Interventional Radiology Fellowship at Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia under the direction of C. Michael Cawley, MD.
- Fran Hardaway, MD, is a neurosurgeon with Midwest Neuroscience Institute in Kansas City, Mo. She is affiliated with HCA Midwest Research Medical Center.
- Kelly Bridges, MD, is a neurosurgeon with Neuroscience Associates, Boise, Idaho.
- Priscilla Pang, MD, MS, completed the Pediatric Neurosurgery Campagna Fellowship at OHSU in 2017-2018. Dr. Pang is now is a pediatric neurosurgeon at The Center in Bend, Oregon who specializes in brain and spine injuries.
- Abigail Rao, MD, completed a Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery Fellowship at UCLA Medical Center. Dr. Rao is now a neurosurgeon with Norton Healthcare, Louisville, Kentucky.
- Jessie Liu, MD, completed an Interventional Neuroradiology Fellowship at OHSU in 2016 and was Skull Base Surgery Fellow at OHSU in 2017. He now is a neurosurgeon at OHSU.
- Jeffrey Raskin, MD, MS, completed a Pediatric Neurosurgery Fellowship at Texas Children's Hospital in 2016. He is now a pediatric neurosurgeon at Riley Children’s Health, Indiana University.
- Brain T. Farrell, MD, PhD, is a neurosurgeon with Riverside Health System, Virginia.
- Nathaniel Whitney, MD, is a neurosurgeon with Inland Neurosurgery and Spine, Spokane, Washington.
- Hai Sun, MD, PhD, completed a Fellowship in Skull Base and Cerebrovascular Surgery at Barrow Neurological Institute, Phoenix, Arizona. He is now Director of Epilepsy Surgery, Department of Neurological Surgery, Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, Shreveport, Louisiana.
- Neil E. Roundy, MD, is a neurosurgeon with Oregon Neurosurgery, Springfield, Oregon.
- Mark Piedra, MD, is a neurosurgeon with the Billings Clinic, Billings, Montana.
- Eric M. Thompson, MD, completed a Fellowship in Clinical Pediatric Neurosurgery at University of Toronto Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, Ontario. He is now a pediatric neurosurgeon at Duke University Health System, Durham, North Carolina.
- M. Caglar Berk, MD, joined the neurosurgical staff at Randall Children's Hospital, Legacy Emanuel, Portland, Oregon. He now is a neurosurgeon at the Portland VA.
- Ahmed Raslan, MD, joined the neurosurgical faculty at OHSU. He also serves as director of quality management for the OHSU Neuroscience Service Line.
- Emun Abdu, MD, completed a fellowship at University of Washington, Seattle, Washington. She is now a practicing neurosurgeon at EvergreenHealth Spine & Neurosurgical Care, Kirkland, Washington
- Samuel Hughes, MD, PhD, is a neurosurgeon with Northwest Permanente in Portland, Oregon.
- Zachary Litvack, MD, MCR, completed a Pituitary/Anterior Skull Base Fellowship at the Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston, MA. He is now Director of Skull Base and Minimally Invasive Neurosurgery at Swedish Neuroscience Institute, Seattle, Washington.
- Jason Weinstein, MD, is a neurosurgeon with Northwest Permanente in Portland, Oregon.
- Justin Cetas, MD, PhD, completed a fellowship in skull base surgery at OHSU. In 2010 accepted a position of neurosurgeon at the Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Portland, Oregon, where he is now Chief of Neurosurgery. He is also a neurosurgeon at OHSU and the Department of Neurological Surgery Residency Program Director.
- Kiarash Golshani, MD, completed a vascular/interventional fellowship at Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC. He is now a neurosurgeon at University of California, Irvine.
- Jonathan Carlson, MD, PhD, is a neurosurgeon with Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's Hospital, Inland Neurosurgery and Spine Associates, Spokane, Washington.
- Kenneth Liu, MD, FAANS, FACS, completed a 2-year fellowship in interventional neuroradiology at OHSU. In 2017, Dr. Liu accepted a faculty position at Pennsylvania State University Milton S. Hershey Medical Center in the Department of Neurological Surgery, with joint appointments in the Department of Radiology and Department of Neurology. He previously served as director of neurovascular surgery, as well as co-director of the Stroke Center and the Division of Cerebrovascular and Skull Base Surgery at the University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
- Warren Roberts, MD, accepted a position with Avista Adventist Hospital, a member of Centura Health, Colorado's largest healthcare system. Dr. Roberts is a neurosurgeon with Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center, Tualatin, Oregon.
- Matthew Hunt, MD, FRCS, spent a year as a specialist registrar at the Victor Horsley Department of Neurosurgery, National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery (NHNN), Queen Square, London, In 2009 he accepted a neurosurgical faculty position at the University of Minnesota, Minneapolis. He now serves as residency program director for the Department of Neurosurgery.
- Aclan Dogan, MD, is a neurosurgeon with Oregon Health & Science University in Portland, Oregon, where he is also the head of the Division of Skull Base and Cerebrovascular Neurological Surgery.
- Farhad Limonadi, MD, is a neurosurgeon with Eisenhower Neuroscience Institute in Rancho Mirage, California.
- Michael Sandquist, MD, is a neurosurgeon with The Oregon Clinic in Portland, Oregon.
- Raymond Tien, MD, PhD, is a neurosurgeon with the Center for Orthopedics & Neurosurgical Care & Research in Bend, Oregon.
- Frank Hsu, MD, PhD, is a neurosurgeon with the University of California, Irvine, in Orange, California.
- Jordi Kellogg, MD, is a neurosurgeon with Kellogg MD Brain & Spine in Portland, Oregon.
- Todd Allen Kuether, MD, is a neurosurgeon with Kuether Brain & Spine in Tualatin, Oregon.