Tuality Neurosurgery Clinic
OHSU Tuality Neurosurgery program, takes a team-based approach and tailors treatment recommendations to the specific needs of every patient. Leading edge, specialized care and time to deliver compassionate and engaged attention to patients, is provided.
The neurosurgery program and OHSU Tuality Neurosurgery program are a regional referral center for neurological care with the latest surgical technology and instrumentation. The group benefits from a partnership with OHSU Healthcare neurosurgeons on the Marquam Hill campus in Portland, for some of the most complex neurovascular, functional, and pediatric neurosurgical care.
OHSU Tuality Neurosurgery program specializes in:
- Brain and Spinal Tumors
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery: Brain and Spine
- Primary CNS and Metastatic Disease to the Brain and Spine
- Cervical, Thoracic, Lumbar and Sacral Spinal Degenerative Disease, Tumors, and Fractures
- Spinal stenosis and compression
- Herniated discs
- Peripheral Nerve disorders (Schwannomas, Carpal Tunnel, and Entrapment Syndromes)
- Hydrocephalus (ventriculo-peritoneal shunting and endoscopic third ventriculostomy techniques)
- Brain cysts
- Chiari Malformation