- Aclan Dogan, M.D. (Division Head)
- Jesse J. Liu, M.D. Chief of Neurosurgery at the Portland Veterans Medical Center
- Olabisi Sanusi, M.D. (Director of Simulation and Lab Education and of Director of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Antiracism Programs)
- Nataly Raviv, M.D.
- Olabisi Akingbola, APRN, M.S.N., AGACNP-BC
- Liz Portelance, M.S.N., AG-ACNP-BC
- Janette Remling, M.S., PA-C
- Melissa Robinson, M.P.A.S., PA-C
- Kristen Schmiedeskamp, M.S.P.A.S., PA-C
Interventional Neuroradiology for Stroke
Neurointerventional radiology, also known as interventional neuroradiology, is a medical specialty that uses the latest minimally invasive technology and imaging techniques to treat blood vessels in the brain and central nervous system. Minimally invasive procedures use fewer incisions (cuts) than conventional surgery.
At the OHSU Stroke Center, our state-of-the-art interventional neuroradiology suite includes an advanced blood vessel scanner that creates high-quality, three-dimensional (3D) images. Using these images of your blood vessels and brain helps your healthcare team treat you more easily and safely.
Treatment for ateriovenous malformation (AVM) and other cerebrovascular disorders is also offered.
Treating pituitary disorders with surgery
The OHSU Pituitary Center is a leader in new treatments for pituitary disorders. This includes the latest surgery techniques to remove pituitary tumors with less discomfort, allowing you to recover faster.
Most pituitary tumors are removed through the nose, in a procedure called transnasal surgery. Many studies have repeatedly shown that surgeons highly experienced in this procedure get the highest cure rates with the lowest rates of recurrence, postoperative complications and pituitary dysfunction.
Brain and CNS Tumors
For patients that have been diagnosed with a brain tumor or CNS tumor, our expert doctors can offer the latest surgical procedures and treatment options available. We are proud to partner with the OHSU Knight Cancer Institute to provide comprehensive care if that is what you require.