The OHSU neurological surgery academic programs are devoted to educating, training and mentoring the future leaders of our specialty. At OHSU, our goal is not simply to teach, learn and practice neurosurgery, but make neurosurgery better.
Learn about our 10-Week Summer Research Scholarship available for first and second year United States medical students.
Visit Campagna Scholarship page.
Learn about our neurological surgery student interest group, as well as externships in neurosurgery for OHSU medical students and visiting medical students.
Visit Medical Students page.
Learn about educational conferences, lectures and events.
Visit the Conferences page.
Learn about our one-year fellowship programs:
- Pediatric Neurosurgery Campagna Fellowship (Accredited)
- Skull Base Surgery (Neurological Surgery)
- Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery (Accredited)
Visit the Fellowships page.
If you have further questions, please feel free to contact us:
- Residency Program Director: Nathan R. Selden, M.D., Ph.D.
- Associate Program Director: Josiah Orina, M.D.
- Associate Program Director: Jesse L. Winer, M.D., FAANS
- Education Manager: Shannon Winchester (503 494-6207)