- Josiah Orina, M.D. (Section Head for Neurosurgery Spine and Residency Program Director)
- Donald A. Ross, M.D. (also located at Veteran's Affairs Portland)
- W.H. Andrew Ryu, M.D., M.Sc., M.T.M., FRCSC (Quality Medical Director in Neurological Surgery)
- Christina H. Wright, M.D., M.P.H. (Hillsboro Medical Center Neurosurgery Site Director)
- James Wright, M.D.
- Joanna Adams, M.S., PA-C
- Micah Bates, M.S., PA-C
- Steve Giles, M.S., PA-C
- Patricia McNeil, M.P.A.S., PA-C
Spine Center Manager
Jonathan Hua, Manager
Our neurosurgeons work collaborativley with experts in all aspects of spine care, including pain management, orthopaedics, rehabilitation, physical therapy and favor the latest in minimally invasive surgical techniques whenever possible. The spine doctors at OHSU, Oregon’s only academic health center, are also researchers. That puts them on the front lines of innovations in back, neck and spine care. Meet the full team.