Schedule and prepare for your visit in 3 steps
Schedule your visit at:
- OHSU Community Health Site (Expo Center)
2060 N. Marine Drive (enter from North Expo Road)
Portland, OR 97217
- Those ages 12-14 must come with a parent/guardian who can provide verbal consent for a test. Under Oregon law, those 15 and older do not need a parent/guardian to consent to medical care.
Terms and conditions
By scheduling a testing appointment with OHSU through this website, you, on your own behalf or on behalf of another individual receiving the test from OHSU (e.g., your minor child or other person for whom you act as health care representative), agree to the following:
- To receive a COVID test from OHSU health care professionals, students, volunteers or agents.
- If you have health insurance or health benefit coverage, OHSU may bill and collect reimbursement from your health insurance or health benefits plan for the COVID test OHSU provides to you or the individual you represent.
- OHSU may collect, maintain and use personal and health information about you (or the individual you represent) as necessary to provide and bill for the COVID test and satisfy state and federal regulations. OHSU’s Notice of Privacy Practices (“NPP”) explains our obligations regarding your information. You can view or download a copy of the NPP here.
- You agree to receive communications regarding your care through various methods including mail, telephone, OHSU MyChart, email and manual or auto-dialing voicemail messages and text messages using the contact information that you give us.
- You understand that you will receive an email confirming your testing appointment after you schedule an appointment through this website. You understand that email and text messaging is not secure or encrypted and may contain confidential information.
Sign into or sign up for MyChart. You will need a MyChart account to receive your results.
- If you have a MyChart account: After you schedule your visit, you will be asked to sign in.
- If you do not have a MyChart account: After you schedule your visit, please click on “SIGN UP NOW” to create a MyChart account.
- Complete your PreCheck-In in MyChart.
- Please check in for your visit within seven days of your appointment.
- Please bring your health insurance card, if you have one, to your visit. Your insurance may be billed, but you won’t pay anything.
Oregon Health & Science University is dedicated to improving the health and quality of life for all Oregonians through excellence, innovation and leadership in health care, education and research.