$49 without insurance
If you do not have insurance, your cost is only $49 per visit. If you have insurance, you may pay more or less depending on your plan’s benefits and whether or not you have met your annual out-of-pocket maximum. Check with your health plan to better understand your share of the visit’s cost.
Weekdays, 7 a.m.–9 p.m.
Weekends, 8 a.m.–8 p.m.
Patients, conditions and symptoms we treat
Patients over 1 year old who are in Oregon or Washington during their visit can see us for:
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
- Pink eye
- Bladder or urinary tract infection (UTI)
- Stomach problems (nausea, diarrhea, vomiting)
- And more
- Insect bites
- Poison oak / poison ivy
- And more
- Minor sprains and strains
- Minor burns
- Minor cuts / scrapes
- Back pain
- Joint pain
You should not use Immediate Care Virtual Visit for:
- Physical sexual health exams.
- New or ongoing mental health concerns, although we may be able to help with short term refills. If you are experiencing a mental health crisis, call 911 or Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration's (SAMHSA) National Helpline, 1-800-662-4357.
- Conditions that require lab work or imaging (X-ray, MRI, etc.). If you think you need lab work or imaging, please visit one of our in-person immediate care clinics.
Cost and insurance
Uninsured patients will pay $49 per visit, but insured patients may pay more or less depending on their plan’s benefits and whether or not they have met their annual out-of-pocket maximum. If you are insured, please check with your insurance company to better understand your share of the visit’s cost. We accept many insurance plans. Annual plan deductibles apply.
Need technical help?
Call 833-895-3603 to:
- Request technical support weekdays, 7 a.m.–6 p.m.
- Get help registering as a patient or signing up for MyChart:
- Weekdays, 7:30 a.m.–8 p.m.
- Saturday, 8 a.m.–8 p.m.
- Sunday, 9:30 a.m.–8 p.m.