$49 without insurance
If you do not have insurance, your cost is only $49. If you have insurance, most patients may pay much less, depending on insurance benefits. We accept many insurance plans. Annual plan deductibles may apply.
Weekdays, 7 a.m.–9 p.m.
Weekends, 8 a.m.–8 p.m.
Patients, conditions and symptoms we treat
Patients over 1 year old who are in Oregon or Washington during their visit can see us for:
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
- Pink eye
- Bladder or urinary tract infection (UTI)
- Stomach problems (nausea, diarrhea, vomiting)
- And more
- Insect bites
- Poison oak / poison ivy
- And more
- Minor sprains and strains
- Minor burns
- Minor cuts / scrapes
- Back pain
- Joint pain
You should not use Immediate Care Virtual Visit for:
- Physical sexual health exams.
- New or ongoing mental health concerns, although we may be able to help with short term medication refills. If you are experiencing a mental health crisis, call 911 or Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration's (SAMHSA) National Helpline, 1-800-662-4357.
- Conditions that require lab work or imaging (X-ray, MRI, etc.). If you think you need lab work or imaging, please visit one of our in-person immediate care clinics.
Cost and insurance
If you do not have insurance, your cost is only $49. If you have insurance, most patients may pay much less, depending on insurance benefits. We accept many insurance plans. Annual plan deductibles apply.
Need technical help?
Call 833-895-3603 to:
- Request technical support weekdays, 7 a.m.–6 p.m.
- Get help registering as a patient or signing up for MyChart:
- Weekdays, 7:30 a.m.–8 p.m.
- Saturday, 8 a.m.–8 p.m.
- Sunday, 9:30 a.m.–8 p.m.