A virtual video visit with your provider on a computer, tablet or phone. Schedule an Immediate Care Virtual Visit appointment or call your clinic to schedule a video visit.
Cost: Varies by specialty and insurance coverage.
Immediate Care SmartExam
Fill out an online form and get a treatment plan in less than an hour. We can even send prescriptions to your pharmacy.
Send a message to your provider through MyChart. You will receive a response in 2 -3 business days. If your medical question needs a complex answer, we may bill you or your insurance.
Cost: Depends on how long it takes to answer your question and insurance coverage.
Dermatology Skin Cancer Check
Fill out an online form, and include photos. A dermatologist can review any problem areas and determine if further skin cancer screening is required.
Cost: $75 without insurance. If you have insurance, your copay could be less.
Log in to MyChart
A visit with your provider over the phone. Call your provider's office and let the staff know you would like to schedule a phone visit.
Cost: Your usual copay.
Log in to MyChart
Sign up for MyChart
You'll need a MyChart account for many of our virtual care options. MyChart, our secure patient portal, also lets you:
- Manage appointments
- Communicate with providers
- See test results
- Request prescription refills
Need a cellphone or internet access?
If you’re an Oregon Health Plan member, you’re eligible for affordable service and a free cellphone through Oregon's Lifeline program.
Did you know?
- Community organizations sell refurbished devices and equipment at a discount.
- Some cable providers offer free Wi-Fi hotspots across the state.
- Some schools, government agencies and libraries leave Wi-Fi on all hours, and it may be accessible from outside. Drive up if possible to maintain physical distancing, safety and privacy.