Our team of gastroenterologists provide testing and treatment for children and adolescents who have problems of the digestive system, including the stomach, intestines, liver and pancreas.
We diagnose and treat a wide variety of conditions that affect your child’s digestive system, including:
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
- Celiac disease (gluten intolerance)
- Food allergies
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Malabsorption disorders; bowel transplantation
- Liver disorders
- Pancreatic insufficiency
- Acute and chronic pancreatitis
- Eosinophilic disorders
Our services include:
- Gastrointestinal endoscopy
- pH probe monitoring
- Liver biopsy
- Motility tests
- Capsule endoscopy
Call 503-346-0640 to:
- Request an appointment
- Seek a second opinion
- Ask a question
Refer a patient
- Refer your patient to OHSU Doernbecher.
- Call 503-346-0644 to seek provider-to-provider advice.
- Fax patient records and gastroenterology related lab work to 503-346-6854.